ZFORT is looking for a Business Analyst/Information Architect for a large complex web application.
- Researching and analyzing client requirements (mostly for websites and mobile app projects);
- Documenting requirements/writing technical specifications for the development team;
- Creating sitemaps, navigation flows;
- Creating wireframes (using Figma), diagrams, schemes;
- Planning & writing technical documentation and data mapping for 3rd party integrations;
- Planning & documenting search & filtering requirements;
- Participating in sales calls and preparing ball-park development estimates.
- You should be able to work in the Eastern Time zone: 8am to 5pm ET, with 1h break;
- Fluent English/client-facing communication;
- Understanding of usability/user-centered design;
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Thought Leadership;
- Remote work.
- Maximum flexibility;
- Professional trainings, conferences and certifications;
- Corporate events and benefits;
- Professional literature;
- English courses;
- Discount program.
If you are interested, please let us know [email protected].