We’re looking for an experienced Python developer to join our team.
The client is a financial technology company focusing on reducing compliance-related risk, accelerating growth-promoting business processes, and enhancing the brand equity of firms operating under stringent customer protection rules.
- Participate in analysing and developing appropriate solutions to respond to customer needs on a specific roadmap.
- Collaborating with other developers and product managers to execute objectives.
- Develop solid unit and integration tests.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Python.
- Experience with frameworks like Aiohttp, FastAPI or similar.
- Experience with Serverless hosting on AWS: Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, SQS, and SNS.
- Experience with DynamoDB database and Python libraries for it.
- Experience with Docker.
- Architecture design experience for highly scalable systems.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- GraphQL, Python libraries for GraphQL.
- Ability to set up hosting on AWS ECS Fargate.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Reimbursements of English lessons.
- Covering the cost of professional certifications.
- Relocation program (Warsaw)
- Financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs.
- Individual development plans and clear career paths.
- Mentorship and support from experienced colleagues.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Yalantis discounts.
- Team-building and corporate activities.
- Internal currency Y-bucks.
- Yalantis store with merch.
Before sending us your CV, you may read our Privacy Notice.