HI) We are looking for a Backbone Developer (with 3+ years of experience).
Schedule: flexible, full-time, remote
Experience: 3+ years with Backbone
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our new client creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its trading platform, they offer domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance. Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company.
YOU WILL DO:
— Development of web interfaces;
— Code quality and performance improvement.
* 3+ years of exp with Backbone;
* 3+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web applications;
* Exp with GraphQL;
* Exp with Next.JS;
* Experience with Redux and TypeScript;
* Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3;
* Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
* Experience with defining the front-end structure;
* Experience in code refactoring;
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* English skills — Upper Intermediate written + spoken.
* We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from metro or remote work;
* Comfortable work schedule;
* Pleasant working atmosphere;
* Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
* Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
* Ability to work completely remotely from anywhere in the world;
* Opportunity to get access to PluralSight;