Voyagu is a rapidly growing San Francisco-based travel tech startup changing how people travel. Our core product is a travel management platform and marketplace connecting clients with travel advisors and suppliers to pay less, get more organized travel, and have quick access to human support.
Your role is to manage all customer-related travel transactions and change requests to ensure that our clients get the best possible customer experience.
You are at the intersection of sharp focus on every flight detail and changes to make sure we deliver impeccable service for the clients, and responsible for checking all financials of the booking, ticket, changes, and additional services to benefit company profitability.
What do we have?
- Ambition to change the way people book travel;
- A lean, structured, result-oriented team;
- Straight, common sense approach without corporate bureaucracy.
What will you bring to the team?
- Upper intermediate/Fluent (B2/C1-2) English and Business Writing Skills are a must
- A good understanding of the airline industry and one of the reservation systems (GDS) would be a strong plus;
- Attentive to details, sharp-eyed;
- Able to adapt to changes & fast pace;
- Stress resilient.
What will you do?
- Providing a high level of ticketing/reservation support;
- Making bookings and reservations of airline tickets, hotels in various GDS (Sabre/Amadeus), and other online services;
- Processing exchanges, cancellations, and other support requests;
- Monitoring airline bookings for schedule changes;
- Communicating with airlines, wholesalers, and other company partners;
- Basic accounting;
What do we offer?
- Market competitive compensation: fixed salary + bonus system;
- Commuting compensation for the late shifts.
What will give you an edge?
- Learning agility;
- Passion for travel;
- Remote-based positions get our assistance in setting up your workplace and have the possibility for occasional use of coworking in some locations.