Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realize ideas and projects — from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies. Since our inception in 2015, we have grown rapidly to currently 150+ professionals in Switzerland, Poland, Ukraine and the Philippines.
About Our Client
People who feel good at home are happier — our client is convinced of that. With their passion for furnishing, they give everything so that everyone can live their personal dream home. With creative and clever furnishing solutions, they surprise on all channels. This applies not only to their customers but especially to their employees.
- You will further develop internal analytics expertise and promote analytics-based and customer-focused decision-making throughout the company.
- Your main tasks include identifying and assessing relevant business questions and their solvability through Data Science. You will also support the operation and further development of BI applications and the data warehouse.
- In addition, you will develop data-driven models, including recommendations for action, as a basis for decision-making for the management and all business units.
- Technical project management for expansion projects and new implementations, as well as cooperation in technical, analytical, and other innovations, round off your exciting field of activity.
- You have a strong analytical mindset, conceptual skills and a pronounced affinity and enthusiasm for working with data.
- You like to work in a dynamic environment and actively exchange ideas with your team colleagues.
- You have successfully completed your studies at a university with a focus on (business) informatics, statistics or mathematics, or you have an equivalent qualification.
- You have already gained practical experience in the areas of statistical analysis of Big Data as well as the visualization of structured and unstructured data.
- You have proficiency in Python and some knowledge of R. In addition, you have some working experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Preferably, you have experience with Shiny Dashboards as well as first experience working with cloud environments (e.g. Azure/Google Cloud).
- Project management experience is a plus.
- You are used to working precisely and independently as well as meeting high-quality requirements.
- Excellent English level — written and spoken, German — as a plus.
What we offer
- Ability to work from one of our offices or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours.
- Courses of English and German.
- Comfortable and friendly work environment.
- Additional benefits may apply.
Does this resonate well with you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!