Customer Location: Greece
Domain: Travel Distribution Technology
The product we work with is an IT solutions provider specializing in travel distribution technology. It was established to introduce new innovative solutions supporting travel agencies and airline initiatives in modernizing their distribution models. The product soon became an IATA Strategic Partner to help transform the current airline distribution landscape.
We are looking for an Executive/Personal Assistant to CEO profile who has done similar work in past. From managing the appointments to sending emails to follow ups and creating summaries of key points/bullet points of reports received from different dept and presenting in concise manner.
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG:
- 2+ years of work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- outstanding organizational and time management skills, attention to details
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced (C1) English is a must
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Provide high-level support to the CEO on administrative tasks, calendar management, and reporting;
- Manage all important written communications, including preparing data in Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs, and other corporate systems;
- Manage all external correspondence and meetings
- Analyze tech and business news and prepare daily briefs to summarize information and provide insightful details and innovative ideas.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodation and ground transportation
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients