On behalf of the Tres Commas client, we are looking for Front-end Team Lead.
The main responsibilities of a Team Lead are to build up the right capabilities in the technical people, equipping them with the skills, tools, and standard approaches to deliver functional excellence, and ensuring that they are focused on delivering value to the business. At the same time, we would expect the Team Lead to perform as a Frontend Software Engineer within their specific functional discipline within their designated Squad. The Team Lead takes responsibility for the line management of the technical people.
● Provide technical leadership for the chapter members.
● Collaborate closely with product owners to apply your expertise and feedback into their plans.
● Foster a culture of code review, implement coding standards and promote software quality practices.
● Ensure new developers take on relevant standards and policies.
● Accountable for recruitment, development and retention of technical resources including career pathway development for all technical squad members.
● Provide and apply effective performance management processes and mechanisms in increasing squad performance.
● Create an inclusive environment where Team members have freedom and safety to innovate, experiment, and learn from failure.
● Provide open and effective communication channels leading to greater knowledge transfer within the Team.
● Recruit, retention, and overall onboarding process for all level technical members of the relevant Team
● Provide effective career development for all level technical members of the relevant Team.
● Work as part of a Scrum team along with the Scrum Master, Product Owner to design, decompose, implement, and release high end systems.
● Design and implement new features and enhance existing functionalities according to business specifications.
● Agile software development experience;
● Firm understanding of Redux architecture
● Know when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns (e.g., a synchronicity, data binding, modules, MVC/MVP/MVVM, objects, promises)
● Upholds to best coding standards using Eslint
● Good command of Testing frameworks such as Jest
● Able to solve difficult software and UX problems with some ambiguity.
● Pushes for information to avoid solving the wrong problem and mitigate UI risks early in the process to avoid feature delays. Can decompose a problem into clear software and UX design actions.
● Can articulate the risks and benefits of depending on front-end libraries, frameworks, and toolset
● Understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Driven Development;
● A constant will to learn;
● An advocate of team collaboration;
● Good communication skills — ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the English language
Would be a +:
● Previous experience in leading technical teams;
● Experience with Payment Gateway technology
● Knowledge of the principles & patterns of Agile software development
● Experience architecting Front-end on large-scale applications
● Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
● Experience with AWS and/or cloud computing
● Product company with a long-term and clear vision;
● 21 working days of paid annual leave, paid sick leave;
● A friendly and cheerful team that will always lend a hand and make a joke;
● Tasks that are interesting to work on and that will help you become better as a professional;
● Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth;
● Corporate events;
● Competitive salary;
● Work from anywhere — remote.
We are open to cooperating with everyone!