- Experience with administering Linux Operating Systems;
- Experience with containerization technologies, Docker and Kubernetes specifically.
- Basic knowledge of Monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Logstash
- Experience with major cloud providers like Azure, AWS, GCP
- Basic knowledge of Bash scripting
- Ability to work under pressure, manage time effectively and in a multi-task environment and meet deadlines
- Fluent in Technical English
The selected candidate shall mostly work remotely but should be based in Kyiv in order to visit client’s office upon request. Both full-time and part-time availability can be considered.
- Install, configure, and deploy the applications in the required environments.
- Provide installation, deployments, and maintenance of Synergy’s applications in the production and internal environments.
- Provide continuous monitoring of the deployed applications.
- Provide log analysis and performance reports.
- Perform root cause analysis, system troubleshooting, investigating and resolving technical issues, and/or escalating to the responsible departments.
- Update and revise reference materials and work procedures.
- Maintain and troubleshoot servers at Client data centers.
- Ensure the response and resolution time of tickets.
- Willingness for business trips to client premises to provide support with the production environments.