Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Data Engineer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client provides food and beverage data and insights to maintain food and nutrition databases worldwide. The solution is dedicated to giving the world complete, accurate, up-to-date food and nutrition information. Current food info needs to be improved. From decades-old data to false numbers, today’s food data needs to meet the needs of consumers or businesses. They are creating the world’s most accurate food database with state-of-the-art lab testing and cutting-edge AI. The team comprises world-class data scientists, engineers, and technologists who are deeply experienced in and passionate about health, well-being, and nutrition.
- Proficiency in Azure Data Factory development.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Fabric.
- Expertise in data extract transform load (ETL) processes using Azure services.
- Experience cleaning, testing, and evaluating data quality from various ingestible data sources.
- Expertise in developing databases, procedures, views, and functions.
Nice to have:
- Experience with using Lakehouse.
- Experience in using Power BI data models and reports.
- Analyze, design, and implement databases, information models, and data pipelines.
- Build the code and logic required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from various sources using Postgres or other programming languages.
- Build analytics solutions that provide valuable insights for clients and end users.
- Enhance models as needed for custom visualization requests.
- Demonstrate expertise in Snowflake, Databricks, and Synapse Analytics data modeling.
- Work in an agile project team that has specific goals and deliverables.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, an individual approach to our teammates’ professional and personal growth, and a family-like environment. Since 2003 we have served a wide range of customers, from innovative start-ups in California to large corporations like Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients directly, building lasting and successful partnerships. Our global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of other communities and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!