We are looking for a Delivery Manager with leadership experience to set up a systematic management of the competency. Currently, the team consists of 7 PMs and 1 Delivery Manager.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creation of innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- At Least 5 years of experience in project management;
- 2+ years of experience in leading Project Managers (set goals, PDP, motivation, mentoring);
- Experience in managing teams up to 70-100 including PMs;
- Experience in Pre-sales;
- Deep knowledge of SDLC (implementation, measurement, optimization);
- Strong leadership capabilities, excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, cultural awareness;
- Track record of remote teams management;
- Practical experience in scope management, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk, and change management;
- Experience in different software development frameworks — SCRUM, Kanban, Less, SAFe;
- Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance;
- Upper-intermediate+ or Advanced level of writing and verbal English.
The person applying for the Delivery Manager position should possess the following characteristics:
- Flexibility, emotional maturity;
- Leadership skills;
- Conflict management;
- Coaching skills;
- Expertise in communication and negotiation.
- Design, implement, support, and own SDLC for new projects;
- Projects’ scope, time, and budget management within PnL (cost, revenue, margine);
- Resources management inside the business unit (including people management);
- Keep track of Clients’ NPS;
- Handle delivery escalations on the projects;
- Define, measure and optimize unit metrics;
- Negotiating with internal and external stakeholders;
- Support the pre-sales team in the early stages of engagements (setting up the tech team, estimation, defining requirements, plan creating, calculating the budget, and making commercial proposals);
- Lead and mentor a team of Project Managers within a portfolio of projects for the development of games;
- Reporting to C-level management and investors.
What you will get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctor’s notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.