Our company is looking for a Transaction Manager to join our team.
• Manage, review, and approve a large volume of all types of transactions;
• Develop new and grow existing relationships with client(s), vendors;
• Develop reports and presentations for senior management;
• Coordinate with financial planning for forecasting, budget preparation, scheduling of expenditures and variance analysis;
• Provide suggestions and best practices for process and technical improvements relating to the transaction process;
• Track and monitor the day-to-day transaction;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment;
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and reflect a sense of urgency by meeting or exceeding deadlines;
• Ability to manage, review, and approve a large volume of transactions simultaneously;
• Strong financing, budgeting, and CF management skills;
• Master’s degree;
• Demonstrated leadership, self-management, and problem resolution skills;
• 5+ years experience in Treasury.