SmartyAds is a passionate and ambitious team of professionals who redefine the standards of advertising and monetization worldwide by building robust and efficiency-driven programmatic platforms. We started back in 2011 and since then we grew until we found ourselves as an award-winning international company with our own tech infrastructure, 150+ team members onboard, and products highly praised by international experts (awards: The Drum DADI, Stewie, MartechBreakthrough, SIA, and more).
How does it all become possible? We focus on our people — we welcome big ideas, provide you with the freedom to grow, and offer support on every stage of your professional development with us. Join an environment where everyone feels connected, supported, and heard so you can do your best work and progress fast professionally like dozens of our account managers, sales, ad ops, and developers already did.
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Result-oriented person;
- Passion for improving service level, changing processes, and meeting customers’ expectations;
- The candidate loves people and is inspired to work on the professional growth of the team;
- Not afraid of taking over the responsibility. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Passion for tech products and complex domains;
- Great leadership skills;
- Level of intelligence. Clear expression of thoughts. Quickly understands what to do and analyzes the problem. Good analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Attentiveness and good time-management skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
Hard Skills Requirements:
- Experience working in an IT company as an Account Management Team Lead/Customer Care or Success Team Lead/Technical Support Team Lead or similar positions;
- Upper-intermediate to advanced level of English;
- High business correspondence and conference call skills;
- Strong prioritization skills (how to prioritize Customers, tasks, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of the product you are working on. Ability to understand the product functionality and easily communicate with the tech team;
- Cross-functional communication experience (e.g., with legal or finance teams, etc.)
- Excel, Google spreadsheets, analytical tools knowledge;
- Experience working with KPIs systems to evaluate people’s performance and prioritize the Customers.
Will be a plus:
- AdTech Experience (oRTB knowledge, VAST, etc.).
- People management. Onboarding new people, people performance assessment, and responsibility for daily team operations;
- Customer Management. To maintain and update the Client Onboarding program, control retention, churn rate, and daily team communication with the customers;
- Documentation management. To maintain and improve external product documentation for a knowledge base. To maintain internal processes documentation. To create new documentation based on the project changes;
- Billing control. To control AR metrics and communicate with the fin team;
- Product Involvement. To create and describe tasks/bugs in Jirabased on Customers’ feedback in complex situations. Suggest product improvements and new features based on customer feedback;
- To build customer success (work with NPS, regular customer performance audits, features updates, etc.).
- Flexible work setup: Choose between fully remote, hybrid, or office-based in Kyiv, Odesa, or Mykolaiv with refreshments/snacks and dedicated spaces for relaxation and leisure activities.
- Professional growth: Join a strong team, access courses and conferences, and utilize our electronic library for continuous learning.
- Performance-based annual salary reviews: Fair and competitive compensation tied to your work performance.
- Work-life balance: Enjoy 22 paid vacation days per year.
- Well-being support: Comprehensive medical insurance, paid sick leaves, and access to a corporate psychologist.
- Vibrant corporate culture: Offsite parties, celebrations, team-building activities, sporting events, and corporate gifts/bonuses.