SmartyAds is a passionate and ambitious team of professionals who redefine the standards of advertising and monetization worldwide by building robust and efficiency-driven programmatic platforms. We started back in 2011 and since then we grew until we found ourselves as an award-winning international company with our own tech infrastructure, 150+ team members onboard, and products highly praised by international experts (awards: The Drum DADI, Stewie, MartechBreakthrough, SIA, and more).
How does it all become possible? We focus on our people — we welcome big ideas, provide you with the freedom to grow, and offer support on every stage of your professional development with us. Join an environment where everyone feels connected, supported, and heard so you can do your best work and progress fast professionally like dozens of our account managers, sales, ad ops, and developers already did.
We will expect you:
- Develop a long-term strategic marketing plan for the company, that supports its key business units and overall objectives;
- Build a marketing department and utilize different online channels to generate leads for our company. (The channels include Organic Search and Content Marketing, PR, PPC, Email Marketing, SMM, and Event Marketing);
- Plan, develop, and implement marketing functions and operations to increase visibility, brand recognition, and drive user acquisition and leads;
- Ensure quality control of integrated campaigns and that campaigns stay on budget;
- Develop content marketing assets: landing pages, case studies, white papers, presentations, videos, blog posts, etc.;
- Maintain and coordinate the team’s participation in digital and offline events;
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department and works together with business development teams to grow revenue.
Our ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in relevant B2B content marketing, digital (advertising) marketing;
- 2+ years of experience in lead position;
- In-depth knowledge of running successful, detailed and results-driven B2B campaigns;
- Solid experience with content marketing, social media marketing, event marketing and email campaigns;
- Solid experience working for US and EU markets;
- Excellent written and verbal English level and presentation skills;
- Up-to-date with the latest ad technologies and best practices, knowledge of the AdTech & MarTech industry;
- Positive “can-do” and “will-do” attitude;
- Knowledge of split testing, targeting testing, and creative testing in order to compare results across campaigns.
- Flexible work setup: Choose between fully remote, hybrid, or office-based in Kyiv, Odesa, or Mykolaiv with refreshments/snacks and dedicated spaces for relaxation and leisure activities.
- Professional growth: Join a strong team, access courses and conferences, and utilize our electronic library for continuous learning.
- Performance-based annual salary reviews: Fair and competitive compensation tied to your work performance.
- Work-life balance: Enjoy 22 paid vacation days per year.
- Well-being support: Comprehensive medical insurance, paid sick leaves, and access to a corporate psychologist.
- Vibrant corporate culture: Offsite parties, celebrations, team-building activities, sporting events, and corporate gifts/bonuses.