SIS is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. We are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for a Data Engineer in our BI Team.
SIS currently has a significant pipeline of new business. This is a great opportunity for individuals to join a team of talented SIS individuals. The opportunity for individual and professional growth here at SIS for selected candidates is excellent.
Summary of responsibilities
The Data Engineer is responsible for data extracting, transforming, and preparing for Data Analysis and BI Modeling as well as data migration of legacy client data into D365 FO and CE. You will be responsible for a variety of data processing and data storage tasks (ETL and ELT pipelines, Data Migration, Software Integration and Synchronization, Databases, D,WH, and Data Lakes).
• A degree in data analytics, computer science, economics, or finance.
• 2 + years of experience with relational and non-relational databases
• Data modeling and databases design experience.
• Experience with Azure data warehousing design and concepts
• Knowledge of Microsoft Stack, including Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Synapse Analytics, Data Bricks, and Azure BI Services.
• Knowledge of python and SQL languages
• Interpersonal skills suited to dealing courteously and professionally with cross-functional stakeholders.
• English from Upper-Intermediate
Would be nice to have:
• Experience with the construction industry
• Dynamics D365 business knowledge
• AI and Machine Learning
• Power BI and Power Apps
Years of experience.
2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
• Azure Certifications
• Teamwork • Manage own professional and self-development.
• Client problems oriented.
Benefits: SIS, LLC offers a generous benefits package including a competitive salary, incentive program, and substantial vacation allowance.