For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
High-quality, performing, secure, and cost-effective software is at the core of what we do. To build and maintain this software, software engineers are essential to us.
You will be working in self-organized scrum team. The team improves and supports set of modules within the Trade processing and Settlement as well as Corporate Actions and Reconciliations in our SimCorp Dimension product.
The present and near future main topics are good maintainability, high system performance, continuous integration, and delivery, and moving into our unified platform for cloud.
In your daily work, you will collaborate with your team to:
- Design, develop and test new features as well as support the existing product
- Communicate and collaborate with Product Owners, Technical Leads during feature analysis, refinement, development and implementation
- Support of the product
- Initiate technical and process enhancements in the team
- Be proactive to improve automation, tools, frameworks, etc.
- Work as a fullstack developer, both front-end and back-end.
We expect you to be good at several of the following and be able to — and interested in — learning the rest:
- Good knowledge and experience (2+years) in C# or other object-oriented language
- Curiosity and readiness to learn functional programming language APL, in-house tools, and frameworks
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementation of unit tests
- Understanding and adherence to XP practices (TDD, pair-programming etc.)
- Practical experience of development based on relational DB (SQL)
- Understanding of CI/CD processes and tools (git, TeamCity, etc.)
- Readiness to support existing system (legacy)
- Good English communication skills (at least intermediate level)
- (Preferably) Knowledge and experience in financial domain, fintech (Trade processing, Settlement, Corporate Actions and Reconciliations)
- (Preferably) Experience as a member of Scrum team
- Official employment according to the Ukrainian legislation, white market competitive salary, and corporate bonus
- Professional and friendly work environment and supportive culture
- Extra compensation for sports/internet
- Flexible working hours
- Numerous learning and development opportunities, e.g. courses, conferences, certifications, on-line learning, coaching and mentorship programs etc.
- Career counseling and professional growth
- 28 vacation days
- High-class health insurance program