On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join a client team on a full-time basis.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will play an essential role in the product team. Your focus will be on creating Figma designs and you will collaborate with the Product Managers, Product Owners, Development team and also incorporate feedback from Customers.
- Gather requirements side-by-side with Product Managers to develop holistic user experiences and interface designs.
- Create UX-driven mockups and prototypes.
- Develop UI components and ensure design consistency.
- Challenge the status quo and provide suggestions for optimizations from design and user perspectives.
Our client is a dynamic, fast-growing startup focused on developing innovative technological solutions for critically ill patients. Were founded in 2019 as a spin-off of RWTH Aachen and just moved to a brand-new office in the heart of Aachen. Offer a positive collaborative work environment in an interdisciplinary and international team (working language is English) with flat hierarchies and many attractive perks.
- Solid experience in Figma.
- Knowledge of Figma components.
- Expertise in converting problems into good visual solutions.
- Experience in designing digital applications.
- Knowledge of UI patterns and interaction design.
- Visual design skills with proficiency in typography, colors, layout, and iconography.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Degree in User experience design, interaction design, communication design, or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience designing customer-focused products.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and success-based bonuses.
- 25 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!).
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society — one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility.
- Find your best way to work with our remote-led, office-friendly approach.
- Working framework to suit your needs.
- Annual personal development budget for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events (COVID/War permitting).
- English lessons in groups.