The next great challenge is coming: We are looking for an experienced Business Process Analyst to develop, optimize and assess business processes.
Superpowers you have are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Information Technology, or a related field;
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Operations Specialist, Business Consultant, or in a similar position;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional knowledge of BPM and BPM software;
- Experience in process optimization and transformation.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- BPMN certification;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
As a part of Room 8 studio, you will:
- Develop, optimize, and automate internal business processes: from as-is state analysis to to-be state description;
- Determine indicators of business processes and develop instruments for their evaluation;
- Initialize processes modifications taking into account current requirements and Studio’s growth strategy;
- Suggest innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness;
- Develop corporate regulation documents;
- Get synchronized with R8G’s Process Center aimed at unification and standardization of business processes of all BUs applying best practices;
- Define the need for changes and formulate technical assignments;
- Coordinate the new informational system integration and prepare requirements from Art Service Line’s side;
- Participate in Art Service Line Organizational Structure design and description of new roles;
- Keep the management responsibility matrix of Art Service Line up-to-date;
- Closely interact with the back-office departments to set up internal business processes;
- Perform other subject matter assignments delegated by the direct manager.
Join us, and get even more!
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.