Revenue Grid is a Salesforce-native customer engagement toolset that helps you lead your team to repeatable revenue. Covering the full sales cycle from getting the first touch to closing and upselling, Revenue Grid allows you to analyze, execute and lead your growth strategy.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating our relevant product marketing content. Your market research will help guide you when creating this content. You will collaborate with other internal teams and product marketing team members to develop our strategy for product launches and product positioning.
- Formulate deep understanding of our customers through quantitative and qualitative research. Distil learning into ICP, personas, and use cases.
- Craft messaging and positioning that fuels our marketing efforts across the funnel and different channels.
- Develop market research, competitive intelligence and assets that reflect these.
- Build and execute go-to-market and launch efforts for new features and products.
- Identify assets that help move leads from awareness to consideration, including blog posts, customer stories, key stats, product demos, webinars, lead nurture campaigns, etc. Work with the broader marketing team on execution.
- Support our sales team with enablement assets.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product and engineering teams. Evangelize marketing learnings and insights with broader organization.
- Lead strategic meetings and discussions with the executive leadership team.
- Generate and effectively test hypotheses on messaging/personas/value prop.
- Drive product community development.
- Influence content marketing strategy to link product, brand, people, marcom, service, the customer.
- Propose and keep within a budget.
- Develop the tools and campaigns that the company will use to introduce and sell this product to the market.
- 2-3 years of marketing or product experience with 1+ years in SaaS Product marketing.
- Experience in B2B marketing working closely with product and sales teams.
- English language proficiency C1 or C2 (advanced or proficient).
- Passionate storyteller with strong communication and writing skills.
- Proven track record of developing messaging for new products.
- Experience taking a structured approach towards to experimentation and learning.
- Customer-centric mentality.
- Highly collaborative team player.
- Bold plus: sales tech stack background in previous professional experience.
- Bold plus: sales / rev ops experience.
- Friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with smart people around you;
- Chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting edge products;
- Dynamic opportunity for professional growth;
- Worthy salary (depends on skills, would be finally discussed on the interview);
- Unlimited vacation yearly;
- Premium medical insurance after successfully passed the trial period;
- Corporate activities including common travels, ski, events, team building;
- Partly or fully paid trainings (according to importance);
- Snacks and drinks in the office;
- Performance bonus program.
Are you the personwe’re looking for?
We’ve been waiting to hear from you!
Send us your resume so we can get to work