WHO WE ARE:
RBI Retail Innovation is a product development company, a part of the global team of Raiffeisen Bank International (Vienna, Austria). We are fast-growing and working for the EU markets. Now we have Poland and Romania in our scope. During the next few years will be added 3 new EU countries.
Our projects include the design, delivery, and post-delivery activities of next-gen digital banking platforms.
We have substantial expertise in developing enterprise solutions, and our ultimate goal is to merge cutting-edge technologies and start-up approaches and culture with the solid and respectable enterprise foundations of our parent group.
Our team is international but mostly consists of Ukrainian developers. Our headquarters are in Kyiv, also we have offices in Rivne and Bratislava. We adhere to the remote-first format — the main thing is that employees are safe and comfortable working with each other.
Our mission is to bring innovative technologies to banking. We create unique digital banking products and solutions and innovatively provide them. Our high-performing team brings positive change to the digital banking world.
WHAT WE NEED:
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Basic skills in *nix OS administration
- Basic knowledge in networking: IP stack, routing, DNS
- Basic knowledge in infrastructure and application monitoring: principles, approaches
- Familiar with logs aggregation stack (i.e ELK, Loki, etc)
- Basic knowledge in clouds (AWS preferable)
- Strong ability to locate and describe the problem, attentiveness to the details
- Intermediate English level
WILL BE A PLUS:
- At least 1 year of experience in support
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, ServiceDesk
- Extensive experience in network concepts, designing, solutions, troubleshooting, and operations processes
- Previous experience with various infrastructure solutions and operations, including on-premise, hosted, and cloud
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical matters, both verbally and in writing, to end-users who have varied levels of understanding.
Support engineering team is responsible for researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve monitoring incidents and service requests.
- Provide the 2nd line of application technical support for our customers
- Cloud infrastructure based on AWS
- Android/iOS application troubleshooting
- Resolve complex escalations and technical issues through meticulous research and troubleshooting in production environment based on prepared runbooks
- Work with different service requests (user and access management, configuration, etc)
- Participate in problem management to identify weak points in monitoring
- Escalate requests/incidents to appropriate teams if the issue is beyond of our responsibility scope
- Any deviation in services must be noticed in time, and fixed (if possible), or escalated to the next level
- Be ready to communicate with various stakeholders as well as participate in different technical meetings
- Document common support cases in the company’s knowledge base
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will be a part of global team of RBI Group — one of the leading banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe
- An opportunity to work with some of the most talented and experienced people in the Fintech industry
- The ability to drive change and innovation in the products we develop
- Official employment, gig-contract
- Remote-first work model
- Competitive salary
- Personal and professional growth, corporate English courses
- Paid sick days-off and 20 working days of vacation per year
- Medical insurance