WHO WE ARE:
RBI Retail Innovation is a product development company, a part of the global team of Raiffeisen Bank International (Vienna, Austria).
We are fast-growing and working for the EU markets. Now we have Poland and Romania in our scope. During the next few years will be added 3 new EU countries.
Our projects include the design, delivery, and post-delivery activities of next-gen digital banking platforms.
We have substantial expertise in developing enterprise solutions, and our ultimate goal is to merge cutting-edge technologies and start-up approaches and culture with the solid and respectable enterprise foundations of our parent group.
Our team is international but mostly consists of Ukrainian developers. Our headquarter is in Kyiv, also we have offices in Rivne and Bratislava. We adhere to the remote-first format — the main thing is that employees are safe and comfortable working with each other.
Our mission is to bring innovative technologies to banking. We create unique digital banking products and solutions and innovatively provide them. Our high-performing team brings positive change to the digital banking world.
WHAT WE NEED:
- Thoroughly understand the structure of the system
- Improve the quality of mobile and server applications
- Ui-ux testing (communication with analysts)
- Not only to find bugs, but also with the help of logs and external manifestations to find out the reasons for incorrect behavior of the system
- Analyze the requirements of the Technical Task
- Test the system for functional and non-functional requirements
- Improve system quality
- Create test documentation
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience in the domain area, namely testing financial/payment/banking systems, to understand where exactly to look for problem areas
- 1+ year of experience in back testing
- Experience with Figma or Zeplin
- Basic knowledge UNIX/Linux OS
- Programming experience
- Experience in automation
- Experience with client-server web-systems, API
- Experience working with logs
- Skill SQL
- Knowledge and experience of working with different types of bases (Postgres, MySQL, Mongo)
- Knowledge of the work of queues, ideally experience in working with them (Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS)
- Experience client-server architecture, basics HTTP, REST API і JSON;
- Experience з JIRA/ Confluence / Testrail / Kibana / Jenkins
- Experience with version control systems ;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will be a part of global team of RBI Group — one of the leading banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe
- An opportunity to work with some of the most talented and experienced people in the Fintech industry
- The ability to drive change and innovation in the products we develop
- Official employment, gig-contract
- Remote-first work model
- Competitive salary
- Personal and professional growth, corporate English courses
- Paid sick days-off and 20 working days of vacation per year
- Medical insurance