Pragmatic Play is a leading multi-product content provider to the iGaming industry, offering innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products. Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivaled.
We strive to create value for our clients by providing the highest quality products and services and continually seek to improve them and to ensure consistent delivery and superior performance. Moreover, we are engaged to promote a team-oriented culture that places autonomy and trust in our employees, also to build mutually sustainable relationships defined by professionalism. We define our mission by building a brand that is recognized and respected globally and be persistently conscious of the environment in which we operate.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Technical Support Manager
• Act as a senior engineer who will drive customer satisfaction through tech support
• Provide direct supervision of the technical support staff which may include: recruitment, evaluations, and disciplinary actions
• Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to technical support staff
• Be the point of contact when it comes to technical escalations
• Record and track team SLAs and workflows
• Provide support where needed for both internal and external stakeholders
• Manage and report on all incoming technical support inquiries
• On-board all new technical support team members
• Assist in the creation of the team KPIs as well as monitor and report on results
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics
• Ensure that all stakeholders’ inquiries and issues are solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner
• Work to create any relevant support material for the team
• Provide a feedback loop to wider staff and customers on resolved and in progress problems and incidents
• Implement any necessary preventive measures to reduce customer faults and issues
• Review all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement
• Proven people management and leadership skills
• Excellent communicator, both oral and written
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
• Love being the first line of support and troubleshooting issues
• Strong analytical skills to investigate and resolve tech support tickets
• Able to multi-task efficiently under time pressure
• Able to work with cutting edge technology and assimilate information rapidly
• Previous experience in managing customer focused teams
• Proven experience in managing a service and support focused team culture
• Associates or Bachelor degree in Information Technology or a related field preferred
• 3+ years of experience in a Technical Support Lead role
• Web Technologies knowledge
• Experience in work with web applications, CMS
• Advanced knowledge of SQL, Oracle/Mongo DB queries
• Experience in basic Linux command line interface and utilities
• Manage and monitor systems to drive troubleshooting
• Good knowledge in HTTP
• TCP/IP network stack
• Experience in software development (Java/JS/PHP) will be advantage
• Be able to work in shifts
• Upper-Intermediate English (reading/writing)
• Experience in tech support
• Experience in administrating (troubleshooting, logs parsing, scripting etc)
• Quick understanding and learning abilities
• Ability to work on several tasks in parallel
• Ability to work under pressure
• Understanding of SDLC (CI/CD)
• Long-term employment.
• Paid vacation and sick leaves.
• Free English lessons.
• Corporate events and celebrations.
• Opportunity to growth within the company.
• Great motivated team.
• Comfortable working conditions.