About the role:
We are looking for a proactive and initiative Incident Manager to join our IT department. In this role, you will be in charge of leading the incident management process to resolution and restoring our company’s IT operations effectively. You will also register and categorize recurring incidents to improve incident management protocols.
To be a successful Incident Manager, you should have the ability to learn new technologies and procedures. Finally, an outstanding Incident Manager should excel at multitasking and maintain good judgment during major incidents.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, engineering, or a related field.
• 3+ years experience working in IT service management, or a similar role.
• Strong knowledge of IT service management software including ITIL.
• Experience working with IT monitoring and alerting systems and software such as Grafana, DataDog, and PagerDuty.
• Solid knowledge of SDLC, and the features and potential difficulties of software operations.
• Excellent managerial skills and ability to collaborate with team members.
• Ability to analyze a high volume of technical data and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong problem solving, analytical, and time management skills.
Proficiency in English at Intermediate level or higher.
• Overseeing the incident management process and team members involved in resolving the incident.
• Responding to a reported service incident, identifying the cause, and initiating the incident management process.
• Prioritizing incidents according to their criticality, urgency and influence on the business together with PMO.
• Creating and improving regulation documents that determine incident protocols such as how to handle DDOS threats or how to fix backend failures.
• Collaborating with the incident management team to ensure that all protocols are strictly followed.
• Registering all incidents and their resolution to see if there are recurring malfunctions.
• Adjusting and improving the incident management process as required to ensure its effectiveness.
• Communicating with the management in case of major issues found in the products and services.
• Managing and helping the incident team members to deal with workloads and to reschedule non-urgent tasks.
Our benefits to you:
☘️An exciting and challenging job in a fast-growing product ecosystem, the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team of top professionals in Development, Engineering and Architecture, Management, Operations, Marketing, etc
🤝🏻Great working atmosphere with passionate IT experts and leaders, sharing a friendly culture and a success-driven mindset is guaranteed
📍Beautiful offices in Kyiv, Warsaw, Limassol, Almaty, — work with comfort and enjoy the opportunity to build a network of connections with IT professionals day by day
🧑🏻💻Laptop & all necessary equipment for work according to the ecosystem standards
🏖Paid vacations, personal events days, days off
🫖Paid sick leave
💵Referral program — enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus
📚Educational support by our L&D team: internal and external trainings and conferences, courses on Udemy
🗣Free internal English courses
🧘Free Yoga classes
🦄Multiple internal activities: online platform with newsletters, quests, gamification and presents for collecting bonuses, PIN-UP talks club for movie and books lovers, board games cozy evenings, special office days dedicated to holidays, etc
🎳Company events, team buildings