• Development of new modules for the system;
• Support and extension of existing modules;
• APIs integration, Swagger review\proposals;
• Collaboration with other team members;
• Participation in task estimation and prioritisation;
• Project improvement/refactoring proposals.
• Keep libraries/dependencies up-to-date;
• Unit testing.
• 3+ years of commercial experience with with Angular (we use version 14);
• Good understanding of OOP and strong knowledge of Typescript;
• Fundamental concepts of Software Engineering;
• Experience with CSS preprocessors;
• Experience in frontend application scalability, performance and security;
• VCS (Git).
Will be plus:
• Nx monorepo;
• Angular UI Library ‘Nebular’;
• NgRx Store;
• Angular Universal (SSR)
• Be a part of like-minded people who want to create a cool employer brand;
• Opportunity for career and professional growth;
•Training at the expense of the company;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Days of personal events;
• Medical insurance;
• Free English courses.