We are looking for a Chief Product Officer to drive our strategic product vision, requirements, and roadmap for PIN-UP’s product lines. You’ll implement ideas into strategy and features and lead product development from start to finish.
As a CPO you will directly report to our CEO and work closely with
• Development of a product strategy based on the business’ goals, including development of a detailed roadmap for the product life cycle, including the definition of the product market and the needs to which it is directed;
• Team management (20+ employees);
• Market research and analysis to gain valuable insights into your target market, develop your product development strategies and improve customer/user experience;
• Tracking key performance indicators;
• Building an effective continuous improvement process for all company’s products;
• Product strategy management and interaction with partner teams;
• Working closely with Engineering Manager for effective planning, motivation and control of product development teams;
• Working closely with the Marketing Director to improve marketing efforts: product launch, performance evaluation and expansion into new markets.
Job skills / We require:
• At least 2+ years as CPO, 5+ years as Product Manager;
• Experience leading a department of 20+ employees;
• Experience working for global companies;
• Perfect understanding of gambling industry and product development features in the different markets;
• Demonstrated success in bringing new products to market, meeting/exceeding business cases, capturing market share and delivering market leading products/services
• Strong analytical skills;
• Knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban);
• Experience in risk analysis and good understanding of gambling risks is desirable;
• Mathematical mindset;
• Experience working with product metrics;
• Desire, skills, and ambitions to create the best product on a global level;
• Pragmatic approach to problem-solving;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multitasking skills;
• Advanced English and Ukrainian.
What qualities we expect you to demonstrate when we meet you:
• Dynamic thinking/innovation mindset;
• Solid decision-making abilities;
• Passion for achieving success through your team, mentorship, and guidance.
• Flexible work schedule, working days from Monday to Friday;
• Fair pay — We try our best to be as good as we can and put our people first. Therefore, we try to give everyone a fair, competitive salary;
• Regular Performance Review, opportunity for career and professional growth;
• Unforgettable internal and external events;
• Paid vacation and sick leave, 4 days off, days of personal events;
• Medical insurance;
• All ideas are welcome — We don’t really do hierarchy. So if you have a great idea, you’re always free to bring it to the table. And to bring it to life;
• Relocation package.
🏙 Our office is located in Cyprus, Limassol.
If this looks like the role for you — please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!