• Manage the priority for the self-organized team and the product throughout the product lifecycle;
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to gather and prioritize product requirements;
• Define the product vision and compose written specifications, ensuring functional requirements for new products and features are defined in detail;
• Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule;
• Define long-term, short-term, and daily work priorities to guide the efforts of the Development Team working in the Scrum approach;
• Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance.
Job specific skills / We require:
• A minimum of 3 years experience in product management or business analysis is imperative;
• A minimum of 1 year working with Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban);
• University degree in numerical field (Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, etc.);
• Experience in risk analysis and a good understanding of gambling risks is desirable;
• Mathematical mindset, to be able to productively collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions;
• Excellent communication skills must be able to establish effective communication with business stakeholders in a distributed environment;
• Experience with data analysis and data visualization is desirable;
• Have an understanding of user experience design and usability testing
• Pragmatic approach to problem-solving;
• Able to work in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
• Adaptable in your approach and able to operate independently, and as part of a team.
• Experience in the gambling field.
• A job in an international product company;
• Career and professional growth;
• Ability to fully realize your potential, ideas and groundwork;
• Decent wages;
• A plethora of trainings at company’s expenses;
• (Annual) paid leave (24 days) and sick leave;
• Medical insurance;
• English language lessons at company’s expenses.
About our team and project:
• We are very open and friendly team 🏄, we expect that you are an extremely open-minded, active and purposeful person for whom there are no problems, but there are tasks that should be done. We also hope that you are ready to respond all challenges with great interest and enthusiasm;
• Although all of us are really busy, we would always answer all of your questions, and we would get you up to speed.