PIN-UP Global is an ecosystem of independent companies involved in the life cycle of various entertainment products. Ecosystem companies introduce innovative technologies, non-standard solutions for the development and scaling of products and services.
• 3+ year experience in developing IT products;
• 2+ year experience in the gambling field (providers, aggregators, slots);
• Fundamental knowledge of UX/UI+Product Design;
• Analytical thinking, ability to analyze the market and competitors, to find non-standard solutions of tasks;
• Ability to use analytics/analysis tools, understanding of product figures and indicators;
• Data-driven and User-oriented approach is a must;
• Prioritization of tasks, ability to set up working processes, to arrange and to supervise teams’ work;
• Experience in working with JIRA / Confluence / Figma;
• English language, Upper intermediate level (B2) preferably.
• Coaching, support, improvement and development of one of the company’s products (gambling);
• Monitoring of the user’s activity (user’s pains), searching for decisions for improving a product (product’s gains);
• Development of the product within the framework of a general product strategy;
• Working/dealing with adjacent products and projects in a company;
• Evaluation of tasks, prioritization of Backlog, setting out deadlines and control over its compliance;
• Solving tactical tasks within the team;
• Collaborate with other teams/departments in a company.
Our benefits to you
•Access to new locations
•Development of direction from scratch
•Professional cases, career development.