- Design and animation for Sport/gaming commercials, digital marketing campaigns, and social media content using After Effects, Adobe Animate Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Hybrid of strong graphic design and motion graphics animation skills.
- Understanding of various social static and digital display banner formats and sizes.
- Video footage and stills image color correction with After Effects and Photoshop.
- Ability to take on After Effects or Photoshop Tool Kit and continue the production
- Skills to create and an organize After Effects or Photoshop Tool Kit to be deliver to other departments, agency and/or clients.
- Handle critical deadlines and short turnarounds in a fast-paced broadcast environment.
- Full understanding of video settings and file compression with Adobe Media Encoder.?
Required Education and Experience
- Must have a minimum of 4-6 years of previous experience working in a post production environment, digital/social or motion graphics agency.
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
- Must have a strong team-oriented, collaborative approach.
- Cinema 4D skills is good to have but not mandatory.
- Must be a creative thinker and problem solver.
- A successful candidate will have the ability to respond quickly on short deadlines.
- Must be able to respond positively to criticism.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time and maintain exceptional attention to detail and quality control.
- Be proactive on prioritizing project based on the deadline schedule.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to take and follow direction.?
- Designer/Animator to join the creative marketing team.
- Collaborates with the Team Lead, other designers, editorial staff members and account managers to ensure the timely and quality production animation graphic, video, HTML5 banners.
- Ideal candidates will be able to maintain high design standards, provide excellent customer service, complete graphic research, work on daily deadlines.
Our benefits to you
- A job in an international product company;
- Career and professional growth;
- Ability to fully realize your potential, ideas and groundwork;
- Decent wages;
- A plethora of trainings at company’s expenses;
- (Annual) paid leave (24 days) and sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- English language lessons at company’s expenses.