We`re rapidly growing and inviting an Account Manager to our team for working days from Wednesday till Sunday.
You would be running such tasks as:
• Manage onboarding with providers and merchants (preparation of corporate documents, application form filling, etc.);
• Support relations with partners — test and add new products, monitor their performance, organize holiday presents, etc.
• Perform market research for the most popular payment methods in the e-commerce landscape in general and present results internally;
• Interaction with BizDev, Payment Integration and Finance departments.
Required skills and expertise:
• 2+ years of experience as Account Manager or similar position in PSP or payments;
• Experience in communication with foreign customers and partners;
• Knowledge of KYC, AML, and compliance procedures;
• Understanding of online payments technical integrations, funnels, and flows;
• Upper-Intermediate English level with the ability to discuss business;
• Good communication and negotiation skills;
• Proactive position and attitude;
• Resourcefulness and ability to handle uncertainty;
• Multitasking, time management, and planning skills;
• Attention to details.
Care for your health and well-being
• 100 % paid sick leaves;
• 20 working days of paid vacation;
• Medical support;
• Benefits Cafeteria (budget for gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.);
• Ability to work remotely or in the office (as you wish);
• Corporate gifts & events.
Professional growth & development
• Competitive salary with annual salary promotions;
• The annual budget for professional courses, conferences, workshops, and books;
• Internal training courses;
• Work with a team of professionals and have the opportunity to share knowledge.
• Dynamic and result-oriented work environment;
• The ability to influence product development at an early stage;
• Openness to new ideas and approaches, healthy team discussions;
• No “red tape” culture.
HR Interview — Interview with COO