The Slovak subsidiary Ozzylogik s.r.o. has global responsibility for sales, development, and production of high-tech equipment and software.
Due to the expansion of our office in Slovakia, we are looking for a Senior C++/Qt Widgets developer.
Technologies we use: C++, Qt, Widgets, Multithreading, SQLite, Sockets
The project team: 6 С++ developers, 2 PHP and 2 Manual QA
- Developing and maintaining the existing solution on C++/Qt widgets, ensuring its functionality, performance, and stability.
- Analyzing, evaluating, and coordinating the requirements of customers and internal stakeholders to derive software architecture requirements.
- Taking charge of the design and implementation of the software architecture within the team and with development partners.
- Analyzing and optimizing existing software components and architectures in terms of performance, stability, and functionality.
- Identifying, evaluating, structuring, and describing the software requirements as well as the software elements and their internal and external interfaces.
- Writing and maintaining up-to-date technical documentation to ensure the accuracy and relevance of documentation throughout the development process.
- Providing support and guidance to foreign locations as part of the software development process, including conducting reviews.
- Estimating the effort required for software development and reporting on possible effects on costs, schedule, and functionality during development.
- Studies in the field of electronic engineering, communications engineering, technical computer science or comparable
- Very good knowledge and experience in C++ and with library Qt Widgets
- Experience with the technologies: Multithreading, SQLite, Sockets
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English or Ukrainian or Russian
- We offer you a monthly salary from 2500 eur to 3500 eur to the position
- Depending on specific qualifications and experience, overpayment is possible
- Full-time employment and flexible flextime model (8 a.m .- 5 p.m. or 9 a.m. — 6 p.m)
- Extensive career and training opportunities
- Annual salary and performance review
- Free lunches and coffee, tea, fresh fruits, and other delicious snacks
- Fully paid sick leave, vacation, and health insurance and other social benefits in accordance with Slovak law.