About the Company
OLSYS Ltd provides full-service solutions for mid-market and enterprise organizations.
As an enterprise software development company, we are building long term partnerships helping our clients accelerate their digital experiences with reasonable IT investments.
Our tailored approach, e-commerce focus, and flexible solutions allow us to design, develop, and deliver scalable, integrated commerce platforms that drive profits and boost the business.
15+ years of experience, 100+ projects, 50+ specialists
About the Client
The project is a student resident and property management platform. Our Client is seeking a Lead .NET Developer to join their team. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in .Net 4.5-6.0, C#, ASP.NET, REST API, and MS SQL. In this role, you will be responsible for managing projects, and ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality software solutions.
About the project
Our customer provides the resident and property management platform to their customers. Their customers, primarily educational organizations usually have their own IT ecosystem where the platform should be integrated. One of the integrational approaches was Direct access to the database, that allows exposing the data sources to internal tools and querying all necessary data directly from DB. Recently REST API has been released, and direct DB access has been revoked. Primary project goal is to make the changes in all places that query data directly, to make API calls instead.
- At least 6 years of experience in .Net 4.5-6.0, C#, ASP.NET.
- Experience with REST API, and MS SQL development is a must.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-organizing skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with agile development methodologies is preferred.
English level: Upper-Intermediate
- Drive the integration project (this includes active communication with customers, discover all existing integration points, design the new approach that works via API, drive the implementation of this solution, rolling out and further support of this solution).
- Lead and manage a team of developers.
- Collaborate with project managers, business analysts, and other stakeholders to define project requirements and specifications.
- Develop and maintain integrations with external systems and APIs
- Identify and resolve technical issues and bugs.
- Ensure adherence to software development best practices, including testing, code quality, and security standards.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development and identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.