Nortal is looking for an experienced Data Analyst for long-term and full-time employment!
Our client, TUI, is a global business with over 70 000 people on board, great history and challenging plans for building a digital future. TUI is the largest leisure, travel and tourism company globally, and it owns travel agencies, hotels, airlines, cruise ships and retail shops.
A global team within TUI technology responsible for retail sales platform in TUI, used in thousands of travel agencies. We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
The Data Analyst is a critical thinker with a keen eye for detail and love for data, who actively consults with stakeholders, probes to create and communicate a common understanding of the business problem. Working within a fast-paced agile environment, the Data Analyst thinks outside of the box, loves collaborating across teams and is a lifelong learner.
- Understand the data specific business needs and using your excellent collaboration skills you and your team deliver the best data driven solutions
- Interested in diving deep into data base structures and having in-depth discussions with your fellow data engineers
- Creating meaningful dashboards focusing on answering key business questions and enabling your business users to self-service is also something you thrive in
- Have a clear picture of the tasks of a Data Engineer, are confident in using cloud databases and focus on solving business problems in the best possible way
- Collaborate with architects, data analysts, digital analysts, product owners, software developers, technology leads and business entities to clearly define, document and communicate requirements that will enable implementation of new changes and enhancements to our digital platforms in an agile manner
- Evaluating solution options, consulting with stakeholders as needed to define and articulate business needs in a way that enables the design and delivery of technical solutions that add value across TUI global platforms and services
- Use your deep understanding of TUI products and systems, business models, processes, data flows and their link to business capabilities to plan and deliver high quality data and dashboards to support the ongoing delivery of growth and digital transformation across our key markets
- Working with a varied set of technology and business stakeholders, you define and document new business, user, and system requirements, considering impacts to upstream/ downstream services
- Support the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery, and business acceptance
- Provide analyses to multiple delivery teams and work closely with the team, the product owner, the business lead etc. to consult and understand their data needs
- Shown experience for 4+ years
- Good knowledge of cloud databases, enterprise data warehouse structures, data pipelines and strong SQL skills
- Experience in creating data driven dashboards to answer questions raised by the business
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, incl. GA4 and / or Adobe Analytics and / or DataDog
- Demonstrable experience of creating user stories, epics and acceptance criteria/scenarios within a BDD framework
- Strong analytical skills to break down complex problems, identify relevant data sources and split tasks into manageable steps in order to enhance or create data products
- Good communication skills in order to discuss with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A good understanding of agile/lean software delivery methodology, tools and techniques and the software development lifecycle including knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great digital products and services
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.