Nortal invites Solution Architect to join our team for the client TUI — a global tourism business giant! As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the architecture landscape of the product which oversees key technical and design decisions from ideation through to implementation. You will collaborate closely with Heads of Product, Heads of Technology and other key stakeholders, and have a shared responsibility for the overall business outcomes for your area.
About our client
TUI UK is a subsidiary of TUI group, one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups, with over 220 trusted brands in 180 countries and more than 30 million customers. At TUI, they create unforgettable moments for customers across the world and make their dreams come true. With a great history of success, they recognize the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
About the project
You will join the Web global team at TUI responsible for the Web technologies across all products and all TUI regions which owns several web applications that serve millions of users per year, generating billions in revenue for TUI. You will work with a multi- disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps, and Agile Delivery who are located, and also providing technical services, across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium, and The Netherlands. The project is a web platform and the client’s strategy is to embrace new technologies to prepare for the future and deliver for the present.
- You will be responsible for the creation of technology and organisational transformation activities and technology direction
- You will use your excellent facilitation and solicitation skills to effectively engage with teams to enhance their capability, continuously exploring new ways to improve the quality of solutions
- You will identify and implement improvement architectural practices in an agile environment and map the discrepancy between the current processes and the desired state to continuously innovate processes and adapt them to market trends
- You will maintain a strong understanding of the bigger picture, keeping yourself continuously informed of the latest innovations, technologies, patterns and practices
- You will think ahead and understand the overall business context and strategy and use these insights to shape emergent architecture of the customer-account domain
- You will use your deep skills to help teams improve their expertise in building a microservice landscape across the Domain
- You will help the team to find a balance between tactical solutions and long-term platform sustainability and maintainability
- You will research, evaluate and test new processes and tools, helping teams use them effectively, and you collaborate closely with Technology Leads to increase the DevSecOps maturity in all teams to help achieve the agreed OKRs/goals at team and domain level
- You will participate in, or even lead, domain-wide engineering excellence efforts and propose high impact initiatives and projects
- Strong Technical Architect consulting experience
- Good grasp of experience with cloud technology (AWS), design patterns, micro-services, CI/CD, infrastructure-as-code and DevSecOps
- Proven track record in designing architecture blueprints and the optimisation of them to drive development and innovation
- Experience in working in an agile environment and able to integrate architecture practises in an agile way of working
- Proficiency in translating business vision into viable technical strategies and in conveying such strategies back to business stakeholders
- Advanced level of English
- Open minded, inquisitive, life-long learner
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great digital products and services
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with good communication skills
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.