We are looking for a professional, dedicated Senior Python Developer to join the R&D team. If you’re passionate about solving hard problems using creativity and state-of-the-art technology, are looking for a cool-vibe workplace, great people, never-ending challenges and much more, your place is with a team!
- Play an active part in shaping product strategy based on what’s technically possible (and make the impossible possible)
- Make sure our company meets our ambitious goals from an engineering standpoint
- Developing software components end-to-end, leading major features in the SaaS solution, constantly re-inventing and improving our infrastructures
- Joining the hot cyber-security market and having fun with a remarkable group of people in a fresh and dynamic environment
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Elite IDF technology unit graduate
- At least 8 years of experience developing complex Backend Systems
- At least 2 years with Python
- Excellent communication and learning skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced iterative, dynamic, matrix environment
- Passionate about technology with a strong desire to deliver and succeed
- Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code
- Experience working in a Cloud environment
Will be a plus
- Experience working with AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, Streaming, EMR)
- Experience working with Databases such ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience working in Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience working in GIT, Jenkins
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Working knowledge in the Linux environment
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Since the amount of cyber threats and dark web sources is growing every day, products for their elimination are critically needed. Our partner, a high-tech software company from Israel, took on this challenge.
They offer cyber threat intelligence (CTI) solutions for cybersecurity teams to reveal their most critical known and unknown digital risks earlier. The team develops its CTI & Attack SaaS platform to prevent, detect, investigate, and remediate phishing, fraud, data leaks, and external vulnerabilities.
The company raised $40 mln in the last investment round to boost go-to-market efforts. Clients are more than 100 companies worldwide, including Fortune 500 leaders, in the financial, retail, gaming, entertainment and media industries.