We are looking for a Service Desk Technician for The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
The IAEA was established as an autonomous organization on 29 July 1957.
Though established independently of the United Nations (UN) through its own international treaty, the IAEA Statute, the IAEA reports to both the United Nations General Assembly and Security Council.
• Act as point of contact for responding, resolving, and tracking all incidents and service calls received by the MTIT Service desk. Manage calls (incidents and service requests) received by logging in into the online system, and prioritizing and monitoring until completion.
• Respond to and solve incidents/service requests including troubleshooting, installation, and removal of hardware/software using supplied installation instructions and tools, following agreed testing and implementation standards. Deploy new or upgraded desktops, laptops, or core application images.
• A support agent providing first-level support, addressing ERP-related incidents, issues, and requests.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of ERP user support and training modules and manuals.
• Deploy, test, and support standard desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, and all other peripherals including supply of consumables.
• Develop and/or enhance installation and configuration procedures as well as documentation.
• Assist with resolving problems (e.g. poor performance) and faults (e.g. system failure) occurring in the operation of hardware and software — especially those requiring greater installation expertise.
• Conduct tests of hardware and/or software using test procedures and diagnostic tools; correct malfunctions call on other experienced colleagues and external resources as required, and document results in accordance with agreed procedures.
• IT Helpdesk / Service Desk / Technical Customer Service experience required
• Knowledge of information security
• Knowledge of Oracle ERP products
• Knowledge of ITIL, certificates would be a plus
• Client-orientated, analytical thinking, resilient and strive for client satisfaction