N-iX is one of the fastest growing Ukrainian IT companies providing comprehensive software development services to a number of well-known international companies as well as European and US tech start-ups. Since 2002 we’ve delivered excellence in software engineering and deep domain expertise in , healthcare, hospitality, telecom and other industries, helping our clients to implement technology and business transformations.
Currently, N-iX is seeking an experienced candidate to fill in the position of SOC 2 Compliance Specialist to develop and provide oversight and alignment of compliance program, information security, and quality management systems in line with industry and N-iX internal standards, regulatory, and contractual requirements.
- Coordinate the SOC 2 implementation
- Participate in and drive external certification and partner audit events, including scoping, sample and evidence delivery
- Drive appropriate meeting cadence required to achieve and maintain for a successful audit
- Facilitate efficient communication across all levels of an audit to ensure consistency in reaching the audit’s goals, and to help in the recognition of any potential opportunities, risks, or complications
- Evaluate the design efficiency of security controls based upon industry standard methodology (e.g. SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 27701, PCI DSS) in accordance with compliance requirements
- Conduct quality and/or security audits of the operating process, including services, methods, processes, and systems
- Follow established auditing practices and procedures
- Assist in the analysis and definition of security requirements and help with ongoing maintenance and support of security controls
- Proposes and implements preventive or corrective actions.
- Performs contracts review and ad-hoc questionnaires preparation
- Provides feedback on commonly encountered problems to enhance user documentation and/or training programs
- Collaborate with various key stakeholders, and provide compliance advice to stakeholders
- Skills and Abilities: Excellent organizational skills with careful attention to detail and have 100% accuracy in work, problem-solving mind and project management with the ability to collaborate with teams across multiple locations, strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Education: college or university
- Experience: 3+ years of compliance, SOC 2 implementation or maintenance, audit, or other relevant experience
- Certifications: Industry / Auditor certification will be advantageous
- Industry standards: SOC2, ISO 9000, ISO 27000 family, GDPR,
- English: Upper — Intermediate or higher
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings