MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
We are looking for a well-organized, communicative, and reliable Treasury Specialist with strong analytical skills, the ability to manage deadlines, and attention to detail.
You’ll join the team of 2 awesome specialists who will support and guide you through the financial world of our company.
The Treasury Team is engaged in the management of cash flows of both non-resident companies and all Ukrainian companies, making current payments, etc.
If you find the description relevant to your experience and expectations, don’t hesitate and reach out!
In this role, you will:
- Process the invoice payment requests of non-residential companies (all payments related to company business operations) and prepare payment orders for bank clients to ensure business operations run smoothly
- Provide full ownership of bank accounts projects (opening, adaptation, compliance issues, support, communication, etc.)
- Check for the correctness of initial documentation for invoice payment requests (checking compliance of invoices with the terms of the contract) by communicating with the initiators and making changes and recommendations if needed
- Generate virtual payment cards upon employees’ request and administrate their functioning (validity and usage check, limits change, balance tracking, and timely replenishment)
- Maintain the correctness of financial data (bank statements, balances, etc.) of non-residential companies in the accounting system by processing and importing the statements
- Advising managers on issues related to their requests for payment from non-resident companies and on issues of the functionality of payment cards, solving the problems that arise
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Working experience in treasury for at least 2 years (working with international banks, online payments, client banks, payment systems, and virtual card generation systems)
- Substantial experience in interaction with banks on opening/closing accounts, submitting documents, passing verifications, and other related issues
- Solid knowledge of Excel, as our team works primarily with Google Sheets (summary tables, work with large arrays of information, formulas, and functions)
- Critically important: analytical abilities, system thinking, initiative, attention to detail, organization, high level of self-control
- Strong accountability (in everything — deadlines, quality, commitment)
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Flexibility, adaptability
- Multitask skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Native (fluent) Ukrainian
- Being able to work according to Ukrainian business hours
As a Plus:
- Experience with Airtable, Oddoo, Xero
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized employees and provide financial support to employees or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Your health always comes first
After you complete your trial period, we cover the insurance costs for you. We also cover dental and massages and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about, and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.