UST is looking for an experienced Senior FinancialForce/Salesforce Application Developer, who will support business process through technology solutions.
The purpose of this role is to develop business software solutions for complex and large scale projects through object and data modeling, database design, programming, quality assurance, and implementation support.
This specialist will participate in application standards development and serve as an evangelist for best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of application development experience.
- 2 years of experience with Salesforce ecosystem and Lightning framework.
- Must have knowledge and practical application of FinancialForce (FFDC), FinancialForce Services CPQ, PSA with Salesforce CPQ.
- Must have knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX; Force. com APIs, Web Services, and Experience builder.
- Experience with source control systems like Azure DevOps, GIT Experience with creation and maintenance of Salesforce / FinancialForce profiles, permission sets, and objects.
- Experience in Salesforce / FinancialForce integration with external systems and managed packages.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Perform all stages of the software development life cycle, self-manage activities on smaller projects and serve as technical lead on small, medium and large projects.
- Determine operating requirements, costs, as well as resource needs for assigned projects and work in conjunction with a project manager on initiatives.
- Co-lead an agile team with Product Owner employing Salesforce / FinancialForce PSA best practices and design techniques including use case analysis, object modeling, and UI design to ensure business requirements and design goals are met.
- Participate in application architecture planning (including framework design) to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Lead / develop: High-level system narratives, storyboards, and user interface prototypes.
- Lead / develop: Detailed design specifications to achieve business requirements to be used by the technical team.
- Lead / develop: System test plans, ensure software quality assurance (SQA) standards are achieved, and validate that business goals are accomplished.
- Lead / develop: Detailed estimates for projects, including resource allocation, timelines, and budget.
- Develop applications to coding standards and quality.
- Identify issues that require more attention, and work to resolve issues based on an understanding of the business problem being solved.
- Make technical decisions to meet the design goals laid out in product road map, architecture standards, and by management Coach, mentor and monitor progress of jr. team members. Direct and focus the efforts of the technical project team.
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management.
- Report project/task status as part of daily scrums to the agile team, product owners, and product managers.
- The environment where you can implement your ideas.
- Plans for growth and performance review.
- Flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely (8 hours workday).
- Paid 18 days of vacation and 10 sick leaves annually.
- Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences.
- Team parties and corporate events.