We’re looking for an experienced Flutter Engineer to help migrate all applications from Xamarin.Forms to Flutter.
The project is a global leader in the development of strategic enterprise solutions for the restaurant, cruise, food, and hotel industries (working with AirBnb property owners, individual hotels, and large chains such as Hilton, Accor, etc.)
Our client develops a cloud-based data analytics platform.
The client’s products are used by more than 75,000 users worldwide.
The company allows organizations to centrally configure, standardize, and control all restaurant data at the corporate level, ultimately ensuring compliance with business rules and goals across all locations. The company was founded in 1995, and since then, its mission has been to provide exceptional tools and solutions that help its customers reduce food and beverage costs, increase labor efficiency, and better manage the quality and consistency of their food service operations.
Coherent Solutions began working in April 2013.
To realize the client’s ambitious plans, we are expanding our engineering team.
The project has several mobile apps which are used by restaurants for labor & scheduling, and inventory management.
Due to the deprecation of Xamarin.Forms the main goal for now is to migrate all the apps from Xamarin.Forms to Flutter.
● Strong knowledge of Dart programming language and Flutter framework
● Proficiency in state management solutions (Provider, Bloc, etc)
● Experience with Flutter navigation libraries and deep linking
● Familiarity with creating bridges in native code
● Experience with async code and isolates
● Familiarity with push notifications
● Experience with unit, widget, and automation testing
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
● Familiarity with version control tools
Nice to have:
● Experience with other mobile development frameworks
● Proficiency in MVVM/MVC architecture
● Develop mobile applications for Android and iOS using Flutter framework
● Create and manage navigation flows within the application, including routing, page transitions, and deep linking.
● Collaborate with the product and design teams to understand project requirements and design guidelines
● Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
● Create bridges in native code (platform-specific code) when necessary to integrate with device-specific features and APIs
● 4+ years of experience working as a Flutter developer
● Strong knowledge of architecture/design patterns and their uses
● Desire and ability to understand the business domain in detail required to create fully functional code
● Attention to detail, strong focus on results, and quality
● Ability to work in fast fast-paced environment, meet deadlines
● Ability to communicate effectively, substantiate the new decisions to the leads and the team
● Team player with high energy can-do attitude
● Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies to make recommendations for application improvements
● Contribute to team skills — actively share knowledge, collaborate with colleagues, and contribute to the growth and development of the team as a whole
● Ability to lead/oversee other development team members
What Do We Offer
The global benefits package includes:
● Technical and non-technical training for professional and personal growth
● Internal conferences and meetups to learn from industry experts
● Support and mentorship from an experienced employee to help you with professional growth and development
● Internal startup incubator
● Health insurance
● English courses
● Sports activities to promote a healthy lifestyle
● Flexible work options, including remote and hybrid opportunities
● Referral program for bringing in new talent
● Work anniversary program and additional vacation days.