We are looking for a bright AQA Engineer to join our project in the HR domain. Recruitment, onboarding, and talent management — all in one flexible and intuitive platform. The project is a hiring platform designed to provide a complete overview of current jobs and candidates, and thus to help enterprises to manage recruiting processes.
The product consists of three main parts:
- Recruitment module — makes it easy to create job ads and post them on your favorite media, then screen candidates and invite them for interviews by email or SMS.
- Onboarding module — streamlines and automates your onboarding processes so that you can concentrate on making new employees feel welcome in your team.
- Talent Management module — stores all employees’ data within the same system and makes it easy for managers to access and handle the necessary information.
- All levels of hiring process management: tools for planning recruitment activities, sourcing job information, scheduling candidate interviews, scoring & rating candidates, and selecting the best match for the job.
- Highly flexible vacancy application forms with an unlimited number of custom fields.
- Flexible retrieval of candidate data using quick searches and screenings.
- Reporting and analytics tools.
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media for publishing jobs.
- 10k+ active users, primarily Danish and Netherlands market.
- Be involved in all QA aspects of the project, in cooperation with the QA team, your input is very valuable and welcome.
- Collaborate with product owner, project manager, and the rest of QA/AQA team to deliver highly stable and well-performing product.
- Provide business with reports in “user-readable” format.
- Define test cases and manage test data.
- Implement API tests using .NET.
- Implement UI test using the Playwright framework.
- Investigate failed tests and maintain them.
- Develop and expand the existing Test Automation Framework.
- Design and implement performance tests together with other AQA team members using JMeter.
- Candidate should have 1+ years of recent QA automation experience.
- Practical experience in writing API and UI test automation.
- Solid understanding of modern approaches to automated testing and ability to apply those approaches appropriately.
- Strong knowledge of QA theory and practices.
- Experience in one of the OOP languages (preferably C#).
- Experience in one of the UI testing frameworks (preferably Playwright).
- Basic SQL and database knowledge.
- Experience working with code versioning tools (Git).
- Good English skills, upper-intermediate or higher, as you will join an international team.
- Common sense
- Friendly personality
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Strong analytical thinking
- Good sense of humor
- Independent and goal-oriented
- Team player