We’re looking for an experienced Senior Manual QA Engineer to join our new client’s team. One of the goal would be to setup main QA processes and let the team follow it.
Our new client is an independent, privately owned company with North American headquarters in Summit, NJ, and regional offices across Europe and Asia who providing custom configuration, implementation and integration services to ensure your solution delivers optimal enterprise value.
Their solutions are used by the world’s leading financial institutions to make smarter investment research, portfolio construction and optimization, performance analysis, risk surveillance, distribution and reporting decisions.
- 3-5 years of experience working in Quality Assurance Specialist capacity for web-based software and applications role, shape and manage the quality assurance process by implementing best practices
- Practical knowledge of QA process management
- Experience with software development management tools (gitlab, githab, bitbucket, jira, etc.)
- Experience with testing web application and understanding of web application development tools and technics (e.g. Java script, React, NodeJS, CSS, UIX frameworks),
- Basic understanding of main financial instruments and concepts (mutual funds, indices, stocks, market data)
- Bachelor degree and industry knowledge of QA automation software tools (e.g. Qase)
- Strong attention to details, ability to meticulously follow test protocols
- Clear written and verbal communication in English
- Creative and self-driven individual willing and able to grow into a leading
- Participate in technical requirements, design and code reviews, ensure ’testability’ of the requirements.
- Formulate test strategy and prepare necessary documentation.
- In collaboration with stakeholders develop test plans and cases for the new and existing MPI Web-based products including UI and API components, data management process controls, etc.
- Perform testing (both new releases and regression), capture defects in the defect tracking system.
- Work with software development team on the defect resolution and prevention.
- Develop test automation and participate in continuous process improvement.
- Work-life balance — the most important thing for us. We usually don’t have any overtime, but if yes — they are paid. In INSART we are committed to making work enjoyable first.
- Education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Corporate library with accumulated knowledge for everyone who loves to read and to learn something new.
- Flexible working conditions — yes. You can have a fully comfortable work mode, just stick to deadlines and attend work meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start your work earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. Yes, we prefer to work from home, but if you need to escape from your annoying someone’s (pets, relatives, neighbors, etc.) to the lounge-office — just call us. We’ll share its address for you.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers, only Jira timesheet filling once per month. Performance and salary evaluation process once per year depending on productivity results. Career growth opportunities inside the project and company also.
- Medical insurance package. Fully health insurance package for you and your family as needed from our partners. Paid sick leave and 4 weeks of paid vacation from INSART as well.
- Interview stages: it’s a short call with the recruiter, up to 20 min + tech interview with our team + client’s introduce + short tech test task (optionally). We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday. You can work from your lovely laptop or you can ask us for the working one.