For our Leadspace project we are looking for Technical Support Specialist.
Leadspace is revolutionizing the B2B Sales and Marketing space, leading the field in applying advanced artificial intelligence and predictive modeling to solve common go-to-market challenges. Leadspace’s unique Customer Data Platform (CDP) helps companies access and understand social, web, intent, structured and unstructured data at the individual and company levels, score leads against ideal customer profiles, and integrate seamlessly into sales and marketing automation applications such as Salesforce, Marketo and Eloqua.
Based in San Francisco, Austin, and Israel, Leadspace is trusted by more than 150 B2B brands, including 7 of the 10 largest enterprise software companies. Major Leadspace customers include Microsoft, SAP, HP Enterprise and RingCentral.
- At least 1 year hands on experience as a Technical Support Specialist
- Base knowledge of how API works
- Knowledge of following formats: JSON, XML
- Basic SQL + ETL knowledge
- Basic testing skills
- Jira knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English is a must
- Excellent problem investigation and solving skills
- Responsibility, initiative, self-organization, strive to learn
- Build pipelines with Tray.io
- Communicate with customer on the requirements
- Perform user testing
- Learn and apply new ways on building efficient pipelines with Tray.io
- Investigate and implement efficient ways on integrations
- Write down software requirements specification on completed integrations
- Work-life balance — the most important thing for us. We usually don’t have any overtime, but if yes — they are paid. In INSART we are committed to making work enjoyable first.
- Education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Corporate library with accumulated knowledge for everyone who loves to read and to learn something new.
- Flexible working conditions — yes. You can have a fully comfortable work mode, just stick to deadlines and attend work meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start your work earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. Yes, we prefer to work from home, but if you need to escape from your annoying someone’s (pets, relatives, neighbors, etc.) to the lounge-office — just call us. We’ll share its address for you.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers, only Jira timesheet filling once per month. Performance and salary evaluation process once per year depending on productivity results. Career growth opportunities inside the project and company also.
- Medical insurance package. Fully health insurance package for you and your family as needed from our partners. Paid sick leave and 4 weeks of paid vacation from INSART as well.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter + tech interview with our team + final offer call. We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday. You can work from your lovely laptop or you can ask us for the working one.