As the Global Head of Total Rewards, you will be a hands-on subject matter expert responsible to provide thought leadership, expertise, and capability in the development and implementation of effective Global Compensation and Benefits system.
- Drive the strategic design and implementation of the Total Rewards system.
- Lead the Job Architecture development.
- Design C&B programs, standards, and initiatives.
- Enable the regions in reliable deployment across Total Rewards.
- Partner with colleagues in Delivery, HR, and the Senior Leadership Team to drive a global Total Rewards approach.
- Assess the effectiveness of current programs in relation to the company objectives and implement change where necessary
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Economics, or Diploma course in C&B
- 7+ years in the area of Total Rewards with experience in global Tech companies is required
- Proven subject matter expertise in global compensation and benefits
- Strong project management, analytical, organizational, and excel skills are essential
- Strong knowledge of Job Evaluation principles and benchmarking methodologies is essential
- Extremely effective communicator and collaborator
- Fluent English
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with a presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with a full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platforms, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, and edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities, and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!