Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our team as an JIRA and Confluence administrator.
Areas of Responsibilities
• Responsible for administration, maintenance, upgrades and enhancements to JIRA, Confluence, and integrations with other tools or plugins.
• Administration of Atlassian Add-ons and 3rd party integrations, plugins, and extensions
• Work with a cross-functional team to gather requirements for business processes, determine proper JIRA/Confluence build and configure complex workflows and screen, field, security, and notification schemes
• Manage the Confluence environment and create spaces, pages, page templates as necessary Audit, improve and automate processes and workflows as needed
• Implement Atlassian Tools upgrades, and partner with other IT staff to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations.
• Integrate Jira & Confluence with Bitbucket, Slack, FishEye/Crucible
• Recommend, test, install, and configure JIRA plugins and add-ons as needed
• Advise on best practices for administration and maintenance of JIRA & Confluence environments
• Provide User Management and support; Develop training for groups of JIRA and Confluence users and conduct classes on a regular basis
• 2+ years of experience managing Atlassian stack — JIRA/Confluence tools and applications
• Development of custom JIRA plugins or scripts with the JIRA REST API would be beneficial
• Experience in installing and configuring new JIRA and Confluence environments, implementing software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers
• Master at leveraging JIRA as an issue management platform to build cross-functional workflows, track and report on product issues, and build integrations where needed.
• Knowledge of database concepts and SQL, practical experience
• Experience in migration from Jira Server to JIRA Data Center
• Working knowledge of various other CI/CD or Atlassian tools and plug-ins, such as Bitbucket, Jira Service Desk, Jenkins, etc
• Experience working with Jira Service Desk, Confluence and BitBucket, as an administrator
• Knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP and SNMP
• B1/C1 (Intermediate+) English (verbal and written skills)
• Good analytical skills
• Being able to take initiative
• Team-player personality with high motivation and a can-do attitude