Gunzilla Games is looking for a Senior Producer. You will facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across each department, and be the Scrum master for some of our exciting feature teams that will help shape the future of Gunzilla’s Project.
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across several multi-discipline content and tech teams.
- Line Manage other Producers and oversee their work and provide mentorship.
- Create and drive new production initiatives that constantly improve development practices.
- Help define key development strategy and project roadmaps for the game.
- Manage risk across the project and oversee and approve continency plans
- Own our complex Pipelines and/or teams that relate to the overall success of the game and drive them to a timely completion.
- Work with the rest of the Production team to provide clear communication on the progress of the project to senior leadership
- Be able to investigate pain points for the team and work with the relevant developers and directors to be able to eliminate any hinderances to development.
- Work with sprint teams and the rest of the production team to meet company goals, assisting the team in removing blockers and raising risks.
- Work with the feature team to ensure every discipline team is working together towards the same goal.
- Create, track and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all up-coming releases and deadlines.
- Work with the team to develop efficient work methods and pipelines.
- Experience in AAA game development is a must
- A minimum of 5 years experience in video game production.
- Proficient with standard project management development tools (MS Project, JIRA. MS Office etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of management methodologies such as Scrum, Agile and Waterfall.
- Making and meeting set Commitments
- Experience in planning — Long term, Milestone, Sprint
- Experience of ensuring Deadline Compliance
- Experience of Risk and Change Management
- Very good verbal and written Cross-team communication.
- Proven track record of working within a team
- Very good self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Must be willing to work Frankfurt, Germany and to work with different time zones.
- Passion for Video Games, especially futuristic, sci-fi, 3rd person games.
- Experience with being able to solve day to day studio issues.
- A University degree.
- Project Management certifications such as Prince2, Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Knowledge of online competitive shooters, 3rd person games, and Battle Royale games.
- Previous experience with the Unreal Engine.
— Flexible Working & Work from Home
— Health Insurance
— Revenue Based Bonuses
— English/German Courses
— 25 Annual Paid Vacation & 30 Sick Days
— Public Transportation
— Relocation & Accommodation Support
— Office Perks & Gym Membership