• A passion for turning data into actionable insights
• Strong SQL Skills (Programming and Data Modelling)
• Profound experience in Data Workflow development (ETL / ELT)
• Proven experience designing and implementing data intelligence solutions in cloud data warehouses (Snowflake/Redshift/BigQuery).
• Commercial production experience, at least basic skills in either Python or Java.
• Proven experience developing and maintaining a self-service BI tool (e.g., Looker, Tableau, Power BI)
• Basic skills with AWS / GCP data stack.
• Ability to stay up to date with the field
• Ability to communicate clearly and lead the conversation, and make recommendations
• Be a team player
• At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Experience in monitoring and improving data quality
Experience with Airflow / DBT
Experience with event-driven / Lambda architecture.
An expert in any BI tool (e.g. looker, tableau, qlik, MicroStrategy)
Business trips to the UK
Investment into your training
Flexible working schedule & WFH option
• Work with stakeholders to deliver a roadmap geared towards a more streamlined reporting suite.
• Model commercial data to provide datasets empowering analytics and data science across the business to create models which offer value for our customers.
• Interact with engineers, product managers, and analysts to understand data needs.
• Design, build, and maintain data extraction, transformation, and loading processes.
• Extend and architect logical data models to maintain our self-service data analytics.
• Maintain code quality by developing to our defined coding standards, avoiding potential vulnerabilities, and managing technical debt with the team.
As a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer, you will help develop new data pipelines and products and maintain the existing ones in the customer’s data warehouse.
You will collaborate closely with stakeholders in a fast-evolving and agile environment. Although this is primarily a back-end role, you will be expected to help out with Looker-based tasks and get to know the product.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious developer willing to participate actively in shaping a product, this job is for you!