Who we are:
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with an HQ in NJ and development centers in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus. We were founded in 2010 and have already expanded our team to over 180 sharp-minded people. The majority of our projects are within Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
Healthcare software solution that works with virtually any patient, to distribute cases to all assigned physicians to manage their time more efficiently. Key functionality: customized radiology workflow management, patient safety oversight, peer review, interruption management.
Does this relate to you?
• 8+ years of experience as a software Product Owner or Product Manager
• Strong HL7 skills and existing understanding of HL7 workflows, while also having understanding of DICOM and other medical imaging standards and integrations.
• Understanding of diagnostic imaging provider workflows in healthcare would additionally be preferable
• Deep tech, UX and experience consulting experience
• Previous experience and success working with Agile product development teams
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to advocate: for the right thing in the face of the objection, for the user
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Ability to manage client expectations effectively
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
• Ability to perform impact analysis, identify changes to business processes, perform testing, and effectively communicate with business
• Product Management related certification is a plus
• Active contributor in the product management community is a plus
• Ability and readiness for business trips to customers and stakeholders in US is a big plus
A new team member will be in charge of:
• Act as a liaison between customer organization and Glorium Technologies
• Work with leadership to align product vision with company strategy and business objectives
• Work with business stakeholders and key clients to define product capabilities
• Develop and maintain long-term product roadmap of product releases, initiatives and capabilities
• Work closely with business and technology teams to define a value-driven product release plan
• Recommend and specify requirements for product capabilities supported by market research and on-going interaction with both customers and non-customers
• Manage product milestones and communicate them to the stakeholders
Already looks interesting? Awesome! Check out the benefits prepared for you:
• Medical insurance and gym membership to choose from
• Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher
• 25 paid days off per year in total
• Regular performance reviews
• Training and IT certification
• Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth)
• Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options
Ready to try your hand? Send your CV without a doubt!