About the client and the role:
With locations around the globe, including the Netherlands, Ukraine, Indonesia, and China, we’re a fast-growing e-commerce company with webshops in 16 different countries. Our team is focused on enhancing the user experience, developing cutting-edge products, and driving online marketing efforts. And now, we’re looking for a superstar Middle/Senior Customer Success Advisor to take our customer success to the next level! As our new Customer Success Advisor, you’ll dive deep into the minds of our customers to ensure their complete satisfaction. You’ll take the lead in enhancing every aspect of the customer journey and work closely with our product and customer support teams to achieve our goals. Whether you’re a natural problem-solver with a passion for customer success or a creative guru with an interest in branding, we want you on our team.
As for the must-have requirements, we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Success.
- A customer-focused individual with a drive to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- An analytical thinker with the creativity to interpret our vast amount of data and come up with innovative solutions to any challenges.
- A flexible team player who thrives in a dynamic work environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a test-and-learn mentality.
Nice to have:
- It would be great if you have experience with agile methodologies, project management, CSM platforms, and e-commerce environments.
So, what will you be doing? As a critical part of our team, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing customer personas and journeys, identifying various touchpoints, and brainstorming creative solutions to any obstacles that arise.
- Adding value throughout the customer journey and building strong, data-driven relationships with our customers.
- Monitoring and increasing metrics such as retention rates, NPS and CSAT scores, and micro-conversions in the customer journey.
- Providing strategic advice to management on customer success.
- Collaborating with the product team to test new features and website updates focused on retention while keeping our branding in mind.
- Assisting the product owner in demonstrating the value of customer-centricity.
About Global IT Support:
Global IT Support is a 19-year-old Dutch company that successfully works in the IT staffing market. We provide expert teams for all major IT languages. We cooperate with Clients all over the world, helping them successfully solve their business challenges with minimal effort and maximum efficiency. With our knowledge, we help our clients with structure and communication.
- Work with a team of professionals
Working with us will give you an opportunity to collaborate with first-rate developers, and discover new approaches and up-to-date technologies. Our company presents unique possibilities for you to explore. You will have the chance to work with great people on different exciting projects.
- Friendly atmosphere
In addition to involving projects, at Global IT Support, you will join the team of enthusiastic professionals who always support each other both at work and out of the office.
- Flexible working hours
Our working hours may vary depending on the customer’s project. However, we are always open to discussing time options that would suit you.
- Office in the City Centre & option to work remotely
Whether working from home or from the office, we want to provide you with the best experience possible. We have modern and comfortable offices in Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk, and Lviv, Ukraine, so you can join the team any time offline.
- Team building and corporate events
We love organizing events outside of the office online or offline — rafting, bike tours, pizza party, online dancing or yoga class, and much more. We build bonds between our team members to make sure the company works as a whole.
- English lessons
We also offer free online English lessons. Moreover, your nearest loved ones can also join the class for free.
- Referral bonuses
Do you have friends who are looking for interesting new projects? Then feel free to recommend your colleagues via our internal CRM system. The recommendation is valid for six months and during this time our recruitment team will try to find the best option possible for the person you recommend. After the successful trial period, you will receive your bonus.