What to expect of your role:
We are looking for a Traffic Manager to join our growing team. You will be part of our big marketing team. Here, you can face lots of interesting
and enthralling challenges which are useful for your future career as well. We are always welcome and open to hearing from you about new ideas and creativities. The main focal point and role of the Traffic Manager will be dealing with the Turkish market and conducting with various traffic sources. We are looking for a person who will be readily working on all tasks connected to the Turkish market (creating links, dealing with postbacks, following updates, gracefully communicating with partners and helping them to solve any kind of problem if exists).
You will be expected to:
- Looking for reliable new traffic sources and trying them out;
- Daily following, analyzing, tracking and conducting active traffic sources;
- Assembling monthly reports: including transactions and deep analysis of
- the advertising networks;
- Daily monitoring, working on optimization and communication with all
- traffic sources;
- Reporting and the fulfilment of the set KPI.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Experience in a similar role of the Traffic Manager is a big plus;
- Brief understating of the terms in marketing such as: (CPA, CPL, and CPM);
- Fluent in Turkish language;
- Knowledge of English or Russian (both: written and oral);
- Opportunity to participate in business trips abroad;
- Ability to work in a team and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work with affiliate system;
- Good analytical thinking in order to cover a large volume of traffic
- High level of communication skills with various partners.
About our corporate culture:
As an international team, we are motivated by the freedom to do our best work. Our employees are autonomous and responsible for their projects, taking the initiative when necessary, not giving up on their opinions, and speaking freely. We invest in the potential of each person, hence believe that our abilities contribute to achieving ambitious company goals!
Reasons to join us:
- Our positive workplace atmosphere creates a culture of collaboration and support, making it a place you’ll love working in;
- We offer competitive compensation and regular career development reviews to motivate you to reach your full potential and love the work you do;
- With flexible working hours and remote options, you’ll love the freedom to work on your own terms;
- We offer a generous vacation and sick leave policy, allowing you to take time off and enjoy a work-life balance;
- You’ll love working here because we provide financial assistance for professional development, helping you stay ahead of the curve and love your career path;
- Our Educational Allowances give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience, not only in your work but also in other areas;
- You’ll love the monthly allowance for personal activities, giving you the opportunity to pursue your interests and hobbies outside of work;
- At our company, we prioritize the health and well-being of our employees, which is why we offer comprehensive health insurance plans;
- Our referral program rewards you for bringing top talent to the company, making it a place you enjoy sharing with others;
- With engaging team-building activities and corporate parties, you’ll love being part of our community and team spirit.
Ready to join us? Apply for this position!
Our recruiters will review your CV and reach out to you if you are suitable for the role.
What your process will look like:
- HR Interview with the Recruiter;
- Final interview with the team;
- Final decision.
Our recruitment team is very willing to help out, so contact us with any questions you may have!