Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home and be a full time employee or work in the city centre of Kyiv, great — apply right now.
About the project:
Big European bank with a team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries develops and implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data, and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms.
The project has started a greenfield project to enhance its electronic trading offering within SCIB Fixed Income. Working closely with the fixed income trading business in London and Spain, the team will deliver on a
We are looking for someone from Poland
What do you need:
● Very deep understanding of .Net/.Net Core and Solid understanding of OO principles.
● Experience in ASP.NET Core Web API and RESTful API techniques,
● Solid understanding of and experience with multi-threading and asynchronous programming.
● Familiar with SQL and NoSql databases.
● Hands-on experience with containerisation solutions like Docker.
● Experience with streaming / low latency , multithreading.
● Experience designing and building api based service oriented or microservice architectures.
● Diligent with automated testing i.e. Nunit/Moq/Cucumber etc.
● Strong experience with middleware messaging services like Rabbit MQ, TIBCO, SignalR etc.
● Solid experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools like Git, TeamCity etc.
● Agile development/Software life cycle.
Would be a plus:
● Fixed Income product knowledge.
● Experience configuring continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
● Experience using AWS platform.
What will you get:
● Competitive salary level;
● English classes in the office;
● Exciting and challenging startup projects;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Career development opportunity;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Cozy office near the city center;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate parties;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Unlimited work from home (remote).
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
● Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
● Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals