Are you ready to develop your HR expertise to the next level? Gamingtec is looking for an HR Manager with a background in the IT industry. If you are prepared to contribute to the development of a high-level corporate culture, while being proactive, supportive, and self-motivated, we invite you to join our dynamic HR team. Proficiency in the English language is a must for the successful candidate. Your journey with us begins here.
All you need is:
- Employee Lifecycle: Managing all HR procedures related to employees, from onboarding to offboarding;
- Onboarding and Support: Conducting comprehensive onboarding processes and providing support during the probation period. This includes assistance during the first day, first week, and first month of new employees;
- Onboarding Presentation: Maintaining and regularly updating our onboarding presentation to provide new employees with valuable information;
- Policy and Procedure Guidance: Explaining company policies, procedures, laws, and standards to both new and existing employees, ensuring everyone understands and complies;
- Performance Management: Assistance in conducting the company-wide performance review process;
- Employee Well-Being: Monitoring employee mood, conducting regular 1-to-1 meetings, and creating action plans for their development. Assessing staff risks and values to enhance job satisfaction;
- Offboarding: Managing employee offboarding, conducting exit interviews, and providing valuable and actionable feedback;
- HR Policy Development: Contributing to the update and development of HR policies to meet the evolving needs of our work.
Your daily adventures will look like this:
- Over 1 year of experience in the role of HR Manager within the IT industry (experience with recruitment processes would be a plus);
- Proficient in managing various stages of the employee life cycle, including onboarding and adaptation, probationary period oversight, conducting performance reviews, effective people management, conflict resolution, engagement and retention strategies, and managing dismissal processes;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating an ability to establish rapport and communicate effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds;
- Possess strong communication and negotiation abilities;
- Adaptable and open to dynamic environments, readily embracing change;
- Excellent knowledge of Ukrainian labour law and proficient expertise in contract management;
- Fluent in English is a must.
So, why Gamingtec?
If you are a person with passion, ideas, and a thirst to advance your career, you will love our corporate culture. We are an international team that treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goals. We believe in freedom and flexibility and trust our employees to do their jobs in a way that works for them. We have an ambitious and rewarding work environment, a flat organisational structure and almost zero bureaucracy. Our employees’ ideas are what move the company forward. Everyone has equal opportunities in every aspect of work, learning and development!
Why you will love working here:
- Being a part of an international team, where everyone treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goal;
- Freedom and responsibility. You do not need to be told what to do;
- Competitive salaries. We want only the top performers, so we offer the appropriate remuneration for their experience and knowledge;
- Fully remote work. If you are in one of the areas where one of our offices is located, you will also have the option to go to the office;
- Flexible work schedule. We do not track time, we measure performance;
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave days. We believe that everyone should have a good work-life balance and no one should burn out;
- Constant career development & learning opportunities!
- Enjoy the corporate atmosphere with awesome parties and team-building events throughout the year;
- Refer your friends and get rewarded with a bonus, after they pass their probation period;
- Find the right private medical insurance that works for you and receive compensation for it. Compensation (full/partial) depends on the cost;
- Flexible Benefits plan. Decide which of your activities/expenses you want the company to compensate you for. For example; gym subscription, language courses, Netflix subscription, a spa day, etc;
- Education foundation in learning something new. Be part of our biannual ruffle that gives you the chance to learn something new, unrelated to your job.
And this is how our interview process goes:
- A 30-minute interview with a member of our HR team to get to know you and your experience;
- A final 2-hour interview with four team members to gauge your fit with our culture and working style.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply or contact us if you have any questions! Gamingtec is waiting for you!